Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Drink for January!

In celebration of a wonderful Thursday I made myself a yummy cocktail.
You can make it too! It's really simple... So simple in fact, that if you can't make it, you're probably currently in a coma. If you are in a coma, then my thoughts are with you, and I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Here's how you make it in four easy steps:

STEP 1:
Go to the store and buy a case of 187mL. bottles (they come in packs of four) of Shutter Home chardonnay, and a case of 6-oz cans of Dole pineapple juice.

STEP 2:
Pay for your stuff and go home.

STEP 3:
Get a large glass from your cupboard.

STEP 4:
Pour one of your 187 mL. bottles of chardonnay and one of your 6-oz cans of pineapple juice into your big glass.

I know, I know, that last step's a doozey (I assume that's how you spell 'doozey') but, if you have mastered your basic motor skills I'm pretty sure you can handle it.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment