Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Drink for Febuary!

I felt like I should update, but I honestly haven't prepared anything.

I am working on a comic though. It should be pretty sweet, but it won't be done until after Valentines day.
I'm super busy making sweets for all my friends! I hope they like them!

Today's drink is more of a suggestion than an actual recipe.

A Valentines Punch (I feel bad for the poor slob who gets served some of this stuff)

STEP 1:

Get a sparkling wine (any will do. You can also substitute ginger ale or sprite).

Jeez I'm using a lot of parenthesis in this post.

STEP 2:

Get some grapefruit, pineapple, or any other light colored juice you can think of....You know what? this might not work. I was attempting to make something pink... But I think this will end up orange.

STEP 2:

Get some pink lemonade, the white citrus Mountain Dew,  and some maraschino (thanks for the spelling help google!) cherries

STEP 3:

Mix that crap together to taste, and garnish with the cherry.

Let me know if it's any good. I just made that whole thing up off the top of my head.

-Love-
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment