Friday, April 1, 2011

Unleash the Cuteness!!!


This is a picture of my little rescue kitty Sasha. I found it while going through my email!

Apparently I emailed this to myself from my phone and then it got buried under a bunch of spam, and I forgot about it.
 Imagine my surprise when I finally was going through my inbox and I found this little cutie!
I don’t have a drink for you this month, but I have something that’s both yummy and hilarious all at the same time!
And just for the record, I was planning a drink for this month, but I need some supplies. The problem is that I’m unemployed and broke, so what money I do have this month will be spent on gas.
Sorry guys. L
Not to worry though! I’ll bring back that drink next month!
Love ya! <3
Oh! And by the way, look  what Word can do : JLJLJ!!!! CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment