Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's raining...nothing

For the first time in a long time Arizona had what could be called a monsoon season (that is if two days counts as a season). As for the cartoons I know exactly how to copyright them. There is only one problem... It costs money. And I am an unemployed student. I'm looking for a job, but all I'm finding are jobs that are undesirable at best. Things like "WORK FROM HOME!!!" or "BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!" or even "VAGUE CAREER OPPORTUNITY THAT I WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT UNTIL YOU GET DOWN HERE AND FIND OUT IT'S A SCAM!!!" so yeah...not to say that working from home is a bad thing though. If I were older, or had kids, or was agoraphobic it would be lovely. But I'm not any of those things... and I also should probably go study now seeing as it's 10:00 PM and I have to get up and take a biology test. Wish me luck! (I probably should have called this blog 'The Bad Stories Bar')

No comments:

Post a Comment