Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sorry, no cartoons yet...

...Or drink recipes for that matter, but I do have this:
This is an excerpt from my pre-calculus homework. We were doing a problem dealing with finding zeros of polynomials. It pretty much sucked ass. Sorry that none of the things I intended to put on this blog are actually on this blog. I'm still working on getting a job so that I will have money to copyright this blog so that no one can steal from this blog. I am also trying to fit the phrase "this blog" into this post as many times as I can on this blog. I'm up to 6 times.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is pretty CRAZY! Never thought ANYONE would EVEN know who I was talking about! Well i guess if you see her around you'll have to go tell her that she is FAMOUS! :) So how did you find my blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing (and by that I mean hitting 'next blog' at the top of my screen) and thought your blog looked interesting, so I read a bit. It's super cute, and you're pretty funny too! I was seriously freaked out when you talked about going to PVCC though. lol (^-^)

    ReplyDelete