Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Ugly Posts Bar

Ok, so I've been looking at my blog and I've noticed something... My posts are boring and unpleasant to look at.  I honestly think that the content of my posts is pretty funny, but if you were browsing through blogs and saw mine I'm sure you would have a reaction like "Too long. Did not read."

I completely understand this reaction as huge blocks of text are intimidating and boring.

So I've decided to work on the presentation of my posts so that they seem mild-mannered, non-threatening, and unassuming. Kind of like Peter Parker, only instead of having amazing spider powers, my posts will have the amazing power to be funny.

Pretty cool right?

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!

I mean, what a failure of a visual artist I am! I should have been thinking of presentation from day one.

 I would probably have ten times as many followers if my posts just looked better, and hopefully by turning over this new leaf of attractive posts I will get just that! That means 20 whole followers! WOW! That would be so cool!

In other news, I'm working on a drink recipe which I will be posting on Tuesday, and an exciting new cartoon! (ok, it's not really exciting. It's just the unit circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment