Friday, July 1, 2011

My New Favorite Drink!

Ok guys, I know I haven't been posting drink recipes lately, but I have one for you now!
This one is delicious and super simple to make!

All you have to do is acquire grape Crush (or any grape soda will do) and vodka.

As you may or may not know, I love vodka, and I love grape soda even more than that!
So this drink is right up my alley.

All you need to do to make it is pour yourself a cup of grape soda (I use the whole can) and then add a shot of vodka.

You can add as much, or as little vodka as you want. The ratio of pop to vodka depends on how drunk you want to get vs. how much you care about taste.
I like to add about one and a half shots.

 If you don't drink, then don't add any!

I know, this drink really isn't up to par with others I've posted, but it is good.

And I'm planning on making a yummy rum punch next month in honor of my birthday! Also, I'm done with my summer chemistry class, so I have plenty of free time to write this month's comic!

I'll get on that soon.

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment