Monday, September 5, 2011

You Have the Right to...

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Listen, I know that I lied about last month, and I'm very sorry.
Here's what happened; I was reading the U.S. Constitution when I came across this:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I didn't know that! How great is it that the United States has the right to bear arms!!!

So naturally, I went out and got some arms...

It took forever for the doctors to fix me! Then of course I had to re-learn how to draw, and have physical therapy for my new human arms...

Ok so that's not what I've been up to.

I got some new Prismacolor  markers for my birthday from Boyfriend. I really like them, and I think I will start coloring the comics with them instead of coloring on the computer.

Also, I had to deal with some bad things that had happened to me last spring, so I haven't felt very funny.

I will however try to make it up to you!
Coloring the comics with those markers is much faster than coloring on the computer, so I should be able to make a new comic more often than just once a month.

Hopefully I won't get lazy.

Love ya!

-Liz-

No comments:

Post a Comment