Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lions

I love lions!
They are some of my favorite animals in the entire world!
If you follow my Twitter, then you know that I've been jonesing to draw some lions.
If you don't follow my twitter, well I've been jonesing to draw some lions.

You may or may not know this about me, but I volunteer at the zoo here in Phoenix.

BEST. JOB. EVER.

I also try to donate to conservation efforts whenever I can, especially those involving big cats.
Lucky them I guess. They get my meager unemployed artists money. In other words, I can't give much.
But I try just the same, as it would be a tragedy to lose them.

On a happier note, here's this months comic:

If your interested in learning more about big cats, or want to help save them, here are some links:

Cause an Uproar- Great way to help

Little Kitties for Big Cats-Super cute charity

Phoenix Zoo-The zoo's website.

Those are just three of my favorites. Go check them out!



Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment