Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Drink of the month!

This month's drink is one of my very favorites.

An ice-cold beer.

Best part? You can have it in only two steps!!

Step one: Buy a beer you like, and put your beer in a fridge/cooler.

Step two: Enjoy your beer.

Easy right?
Sorry guys, I've been super busy this month and haven't had time to make up a new drink.
But beer is a classic. It's the oldest alcoholic beverage.

Another interesting fact?
 In the middle ages in Europe people drank beer instead of water because the water was so filthy. The alcohol in the beer killed the bacteria in the water that would make people sick.

Here's another;
During the rise of Christianity the best place to get your beer was from monks! This is because monasteries were some of the first places where beer was brewed as a trade.

Last one I promise!
It tastes awesome! Ok, not all beer tastes good (I've had some pretty nasty beer), but nothing beats a tall  glass of Blue Moon!

I have to get back to my crafts now. I've been super swamped getting ready for this craft show I'm going to be in this Saturday at my church.

Hopefully I'll get some business  cards made before then!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment